1. By using rockstonedata.co.uk you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of rockstonedata.co.uk. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use rockstonedata.co.uk.
2. rockstonedata.co.uk may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Rockstone Data Ltd. Your continued use of rockstonedata.co.uk after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of rockstonedata.co.uk:
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use rockstonedata.co.uk content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any rockstonedata.co.uk content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of rockstonedata.co.uk content requires the prior written permission of Rockstone Data Ltd.
4. Information provided on this website is provided in good faith.
5. You agree to use rockstonedata.co.uk only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of rockstonedata.co.uk. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within rockstonedata.co.uk.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability:
6. rockstonedata.co.uk content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Rockstone Data Ltd and, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.